Why, What and Who?
LearningAisle believes in leveling the playing field for every child by providing the highest quality education. Our focus is to help students develop real-world critical thinking skills and be better prepared for decision-making in life! Using the best social learning technology in the world, we create a K12 learning environment for any student. Students use our virtual learning environment to advance academically, question and push each other’ thinking, teach and learn from peers and be better equipped to think through things well and make good decisions in life.
How we do it
LearningAisle’s cloud technology provides true student-led social learning that will make any student into a super learner: Instructional and flip learning from curriculum, project-based learning with peers, learning with the help of a community that shares the same values in giving back.
- Browse K-12 content and select those that suit any learning style, method and pace – Choose entire grades, or just individual units or lessons from any subject.
- Curriculum created by proven, reputable teachers: We’ve vetted the Internet for you! Access 10,000 pages of instructional content, 21,000 assessment questions, videos from Khan Academy, PBS, History Channel, interactive educational games
- Students can create ‘study lists’ (like iTunes playlists) and share with any other student
- Parents can monitor progress and share resources for the common goal of their children’s education.
- YES, learning is entirely FREE! There are no strings attached and there is absolutely no fine print!
LearningAisle is led by keen creative minds of lifelong students who just like learning things. We strive to mirror the real world and present intuitive and meaningful learning for all students! To us, learning is more than earning a grade… and we are against the fact that better learning resources should be available only at a price.We take pride in creating a world that helps people learn “by doing” because we learn better when we get to make our own choices.
We are based in the beautiful city of San Francisco, California.
For questions or if you’d like to tell us what you think about us, please email us at email@example.com. If you’d really like to pick up the phone and talk to someone, we don’t mind at all. Call us at (888)-486-9995.
If you’d like to write to us, our physical address is:
P.O. Box 225085
San Francisco, CA 94122-5085